Dear business partners and visitors,
In these Information about processing of personal data you can find detailed description of processing of your personal data, which is made by OLPE group (OLPE MONTÁŽE, spol. s r.o. a O L P E plus, spol. s r.o.) in the extent specified in the article number 13 and 14 in the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 dated on 27th April 2016 about protection of individuals connected to processing of personal data and about free movement these data and about repeal of the directive 95/46/ES (General Data Protection Regulation; hereinafter „GDPR“).
- Who is the administrator of your personal data and who are their other recipients?
The administrator of your personal data are companies OLPE MONTÁŽE, spol. s r.o. (ID: 25011715) and O L P E plus, spol. s r.o (ID: 25029118), placed at Rybniční 419, 415 03 Teplice (hereinafter „OLPE group“).
Other recipients of your personal data can be processors, which are authorized to their processing based on the article number 28 GDPR by OLPE group. These recipients are expecially external service providers, which ensure especially IT services.
- Processing of personal data within the framework of the business relationship with contractual partners
Within the framework of the business cooperation is necessary to process some personal data of contractual partners (individuals, who is doing business), their contact persons or persons cooperating on establishing and realization of contractual relationship by OLPE group. These (or just some of these) following categories of personal data can be processed:
- personal identification data (e. g.: name, surename, position held, date of birth, etc.);
- personal contact information (e. g.: employer address, work mobile phone number or e-mail address, etc.);
- data documenting notes in public registers (e. g.: certificate of incorporation or certificate of trade register, etc.);
- data about the progress of the contractual relationship (e. g.: maturity, etc.);
- data about the ownership structure of the contractual partner.
Personal data will get OLPE group from you and from the contractual partners themselves.
In this case the purpose of the processing of your personal data is:
- establishing and realization of contractual relationship;
- fullfiling of obligations stated to OLPE group by law regulations and
- protection of legitimate interests of OLPE group (e. i.: applying legal claims from the contractual relationship).
Then the legal reason of processing your personal data is:
- fullfiling of contractual obligation (art. 6 par. 1 let. b) GDPR);
- fullfiling of legal obligation (art. 6 par. 1 let. c) GDPR);
- legitimate interests of OLPE group (art. 6 par. 1 let. f) GDPR).
It is about processing of your personal data, which is not connected to your approval as data subject, because OLPE group would not attain the puposes noted above without the knowledge of your personal data.
Your personal data will be OLPE group processing for purposes noted above as long as neccessary to their attainment. Time of processing is especially based on relevant law regulations, such as the accounting act, the law on value added tax or the income tax act.
- Processing of personal data within solving of damage events
Although the OLPE group strive as much as possible for preventing these situations and limiting their consequences, sometimes are the situation, when may occur some harm to business partnes of OLPE group connected to providing services.
Withing solving of damage events OLPE group must process personal data of harmed persons, witnesses and persons, who caused the damage at least in scope of identification and contact personal data, data about caused damage and other necessary data, which are connected with it.
The purpose of processing of your personal data is in this case in solution of damage event, i. e. damage progress clarification, identification of persons, who caused the damage, determine amount of damage and possible damage compensation.
Then the legal reason of processing your personal data is:
- fullfiling of legal obligation, which means compensation of caused damage in case OLPE group will be responsible for it (art. 6 par. 1 let. c) GDPR).
- legitimate interests of OLPE group to damage compensation, which was caused to it (art. 6 par. 1 let. f) GDPR).
With regard to legal reasons of processing of your personal data it is processing, which is not connected to your approval as data subject.
OLPE group will be processing your personal data for purpose noted above as long as neccessary to its attainment, if there will arise no need to process them for another purposes (e. g.: for purposes of court proceedings, i. e. for other legitimate interests of OLPE group).
- Cookies files and processing of personal data
OLPE group is using so called cookies files on its website. These are small text files, which are downloaded to your end device (laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) during the visiting of this website and the end device is not damaged by them. In cookies files are downloaded information connected to your end device, which was used for displaying of website.
Although cookies files not allow identification of specific end device user, they can still be in some cases considered like personal data within the meaning of GDPR. That is the reason why OLPE group apply for dealing with these files the same regulation like for dealing with personal data.
OLPE group is using just necessary cookies for website operation.
With regard to noted purposes it is the legal reason of processing these personal data in legitimate interests of OLPE group (art. 6 par. 1 let. f) GDPR). That is way the processing of personal data is not related to your approval as data subject.
You can stop downloading of cookies files to your end device by setting of your browser.
Stopping of saving cookies files to your end device may lead to you will not be able to fully utilize some function of website.
- Your rights connected to protection of personal data
You can ask OLPE group about information, if personal data connected to you are or are not processed by OLPE group and if they are, you have the rigth to gain acces to these personal data and following informations: purpose of processing personal data, category of personal data concerned, recipients or category of personal data recipients, time period, for which are personal data stored, resources of personal data, fact, if automated decision making is taking place including profiling. OLPE group provides first copy of processed data about your person for free. For next copies can OLPE group ask for reasonable compensation, which is not higher that costs neccessary to providing these information.
In case you think, that OLPE group or its contractual proccesor is processing your personal data against protection of private and personal life or against the law, especially if personal data are inaccurat with respect to purpose of their processing, you can ask OLPE group for correction (or addition) or deletion (disposal) these personal data or limitation (blocking) of processing. Also you can raise an objection against this processing.
Further you have the right to get personal data, which OLPE group processes about you and which you provide by yourself to it to process in structured, commonly used and machine readable format and next the right to pass these data to another administrator. You have this right just in case that:
- processing of your personal data is based on your approval with their processing and
- processing of your personal data is made automated.
Above noted rights are applied by form of an application, which is addressed to OLPE group. Then OLPE group will inform you about its solution always without unnecessary delay, but no longer than one month from receiving that application.
As a subject of data you have also right contact with your suggestion at any time Office for personal data protection placed at pplk. Sochora 727/27, 170 00 Prague 7 – Holešovice, tel. 234 665 111.